Simple Modern 40oz, 64oz, 84oz Summit Water Bottle + Extra Lid - Wide Mouth Vacuum Insulated 18/8 Stainless Steel Powder Coated

  • Vacuum Insulated: The Simple Modern Summit bottles are double walled and vacuum insulated, which keeps your favorite beverage hot or cold for hours
  • Matte Powder Coated 18/8 Stainless Steel: Bottle is made from premium gauge 18/8 stainless steel and is powder coated in a durable matte finish
  • 2 Lids Included: bottles come with a Stainless Steel Lid and a Handle Lid for easy carrying
  • Premium Copper Coated Insulation Layer: The exterior of the inner wall, in the vacuum sealed area, is coated in a thin layer of copper for added insulation
  • Why Simple Modern: Our core principles of Generosity and Excellence have inspired us to sell high quality products, act as great partners with everyone we interact with, and give away a minimum of 10% of our profits

My initial purchase left me disappointed, as the bottle generated condensation and lost temperature quicker than I expected. It wasn't terrible (5 hours of ice?) but it wasn't what I'm used to for a vacuum insulated bottle. I decided to contact Simple Modern, and they immediately sent out a new bottle. I am happy to say that this replacement bottle performs wonderfully. I make my iced tea the night before I go to work, and the ice lasts through the work day. More than 20 hours in the bottle. Great bottle, exactly what I needed. If I have any issues here on out, I will update this review.

I bought the 64 oz bottle and have been loving it. Beautiful shade of pink for a really affordable price. It keeps my drinks cold all day and overnight. I tend not to drink as much water as I should so I figured carrying around 64 oz of water with me wherever I went should give me no excuses to keep hydrated! I can't say I've tried this yet with hot drinks, but can update this review once I have. My 64 oz version came with two different kinds of caps, which I found to be really useful. One that has a handle and one that stays attached to the bottle when it's unscrewed. I've attached pictures for those of you who want to see the different caps, and also pictures for measurements of the bottle, bottle opening, circumference, etc. Hope this helps! My only complaint is that the bottle arrived with some small scratches near the brand name, I've attached a photo. I'm sort of clumsy and feel that I'll end up scratching and denting my bottle anyway (plus it's not like I bought this to show off how pristine it is...), so I didn't take off any stars. The product itself is working well for me.

Let me start by saying this is BY FAR the best purchase I have EVER made!! Now... on to the pros and cons. Pros- * The size! I purchased the 64oz bottle so that I didnt have to refill my water as frequently (call me lazy thats ok!) * Cold preservation. I was skeptical at first whether or not this would keep my water cold all day and sure enough it does!! I even have ice left over at the end of my shift. I also tested it twice. The first time, I filled it with refrigerated water, closed it and let it sit on the kitchen table for 2 days. By the end of the second day, it was still as cold as when I originally filled it!! The second time, I filled it with the same water, but every time I walked by it I would open it for a few seconds and close it back up (to replicate drinking out of it). By the end of the second day it was still cold. Not as cold as the first test, but it was still much colder than room temp. Freakin amazing!!! * The material. This is such a high quality water bottle! I have cringed a few times when I drop it or accidently scrape it against things. But none of that matters because it hasnt dented or scratched yet! * The color. I have to say... I was shocked when I recieved this and it was exactly as it was pictured!! The cons- * Cleaning it. It never even crossed my mind when I purchased this that I might have a problem cleaning it... until the dreaded day came. I quickly realized that my standard bottle brush was about 2 inches too short to reach the bottom. Thankfully, I was able to find a much longer one (also sold on amazon) and no longer have a problem! * The weight. Although I feel like this should be an obvious thing, I feel I have to mention it since I have watched others lift it and be surprised with the weight. When empty this is surprisingly light, but this review is based on when its full. This is a 64oz stainless steel water bottle. It is the height of my head, maybe even slightly taller (yes I checked, yes I got a few weird looks)... of couse it isnt going to weigh the same as your standard 20oz bottle. I even have to use 2 hands when drinking out of it (for both the weight and size). I dont want to soak myself when it spills over. But this is something I expected when buying it, and I personally have no problems with it. As you can see, even my cons arent solid cons! Overall, this is such an amazing product that I recommend it to everyone! I will definitely be a life long customer!!! I love it so much I even plan on purchasing a second one soon, and maybe one for my husband (who works in construction). If you're questioning if you should buy this product, stop thinking and just do it! You definitely wont regret it!!

I got the 64 oz bottle and it is perfect for my 9 hour work shift. I am a big water drinker and I got tired of having to either bring 2 or 3 different bottles to work, or having to go get my bottle filled somewhere mid day. It does not keep ice from melting, though it does keep the contents cool. Keep in mind the 64 oz bottle is VERY big and bulky, which I personally don’t mind but it doesn’t conveniently fit in a purse or cup holder. In my opinion, that’s whats to be expected from a half gallon water bottle.

I have had the bottle for quite a little while and I am in love with today the same way I fell in love with it when I first started using it. It is just perfect for increasing your water intake. It keeps temperatures sooooo well. I could keep ice in it for almost 2 days with no issue and if the ice does melt the water doesn't really loose it coldness for a good while after that dependent on the amount of water in there. It doesn't keep hot beverages for as long but I don't want really care to have hot beverages as long anyways. It could keep it hot for at least a day though of course that is dependent on how it is going in. It's perfect to carry on a road trip because it can carry so much liquid. Of course though it would take drops so well because of how its coloured and the fact that is stainless steel so mine has a few bumps and scrapes but it still does the job as well as when I just got it so I have ZERO complaints. My only recommendation if you are buying the 64 or 80 oz would be to get the Simple Modern Chug Lid; it makes a WORLD of a difference!

After having owned hydroflask, 50-50, and the list continues, this has to be my final bottle. The SIZE IS PERFECT! 64oz!!! If you're the type of human who consumes more water than your homonid counterparts, then you're in luck. Not only does this bottle store enough for a few hours, but it keep COOLER than HydroFlask, and is more durable than 50-50. 50/50 imo kept cooler than hydroflask, whereas hydroflask just didn't work. The sheer amount of lemons coming from hydroflask was disappointing, and our 50/50 bottles were banged up and rusted after a year of use. Not many manufacturers provide 64oz of clean metal construction. Simple Modern does it. I'll be reporting in within a year for durability.

Probably the best water bottle I’ve ever owned. My search has finally ended. I ordered the 40oz. in the color “blush.” It’s a beautiful soft pink. Came with two caps; one that stays attached and the other with a loop top. Very high quality stuff here. Buy it, you won’t be disappointed. My husband was so impressed he wanted one of his own (and he’s very picky about his water bottles). It’s very easy to drink from. Opening is large enough for ice. Seems easy to carry around. Most likely will be ordering two more for my younger kids. Photo included: 32oz blender bottle for size reference.

Based on 64oz bottle: I love this bottle! I just received it so I'll update in a month regarding reliability and longevity. But it's pretty light weight when full. I weighed it and it is 1.5lbs when empty and about 5lbs additional to the starting wieght (roughly 6.5lbs) when full of water but you can hardly tell (and this is coming from someone with shoulder pain) but I am a Female at 5"10 183lbs if that helps. The bottle size I purchased is 64oz and the color is "Caribbean" and I bought the matching top separately on Amazon, just look up the "Simple Modern Chug Lid" and you can choose a color that matches your specific bottle. I would advise looking at the color selections of the Chug Lids first because their colors are limited and then choose your bottle (that's if you want a matching bottle and lid). I love the Chug Lid and to be honest, I don't know how much I'd like drinking from my 64oz bottle without it because I'd be afraid of getting water on myself. So I'd say the Chug Lid is a must if you are getting the 64oz. As for the lids that come with the bottle, I'm not a huge fan of and probably wont be using but they look nice! I've taken pictures of them so that you know what comes with the 64oz bottle specifically (because I know the two lid inclusion options differ depending on the bottle size you select. Overall good buy and worth the price. I'm looking forward to getting my daily water intake without refilling so I can stay on my target. I'm the type of person that either just won't refill my water bottle once empty and then I'll lose track of how much I've had or I'll psychologically think I had too much water because I have to drink two separate full bottles of it lol (clearly I'm not a huge fan of water, but I'm trying!) And this bottle will help! Lol

I basically started out my steel water bottle obsession with a 20 oz Simple Modern water bottle. It's a fantastic thing to have. I work in the health field and I try to keep water on hand at my desk. I've always done the standard plastic tumblers, but the cup would sweat and make a watery mess next to the computer, and the ice would melt within about an hour. I got the Simple Modern bottle, and I haven't looked back - which may sound like a silly thing to say, but I'm honestly never going to go back to crappy plastic tumblers and cups. This bottle has kept solid ice for as long as 48 hours (72 if you count a small sliver of ice to be "ice") and has kept my drink cold for about 72 hours, even when the ice is gone. Also a plus, this bottle doesn't sweat/get condensation on it. The colorful exterior is easy to wipe down if it gets wet, and it stays dry. No more water all over the desk next to my computer because the ice is melting uncontrollably on the inside. The only thing I have to say negatively about this bottle is that the narrow mouth is difficult to find lids for. They make the screw on lids, but I've had a couple incidences of spilling water all over myself because I've been used to having some sort of mouth piece or straw to keep spillage in control. That being said, it's still a 5 star rating from me. The benefits have much outweighed the one negative aspect, and especially at such a good price. I paid $13 for my bottle, and I'd honestly be willing to pay more for a bigger one. In fact, I already did get one twice the size. The bottles with the wide-mouth fit all standard wide-mouth lids from other manufacturers, typically without any issues. I do appreciate that I can buy a Hydroflask lid to fit a Simple Modern bottle. Once again, 5 stars from me. I've had no reason to dislike any of the bottles I've had at all. Super pleased.

I have three double wall bottles in my collection from another company on Amazon but felt I needed something bigger and that company didn't make anything above 40 oz, so I thought let me give this product a try. The 64 oz water bottle is HUGE and feels very solid but once I cleaned it and added water for the first time I noticed it was condensating which I found weird. I thought maybe because it so large ? So I didn't pay it much mind until I started noticing that the water wasn't staying cold. I got in contact with customer service and not only did they replace my product they told me I could keep the one I already had. Amazing customer service no hassle and no stress. They sent me a new bottle which has been working flawlessly (keeping water cold and no condensation) since arrival. Hope this review helps someone make a purchase decision.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Taurus Horoscope September 02 (02/09)

Expasses the assassination of Libyan Interior Minister